Thursday 23 June 2011

Some Things That I Think Are A Bit Good.

So, before we get into the nitty gritty, as it were, I thought I'd share with you a couple of things that I reckon are dead good.

O.K, from left...
- Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Nail Spray.
Bit of a mouthful, but this stuff is fab. I spray this on after applying the colour varnish. It only takes a couple of minutes for the varnish to be touch dry. Obviously it takes a while for nails to be absolutely bone dry, but with this jazz you're ready to go in minutes. Brilliant.

-Avon Nail Experts Grow Potion
Basically I apply this to the cuticle after cleaning my nails of any colour, and massage it in the cuticle and nail itself. It gives the nail a really nice smooth texture and it actually does make 'em grow quicker! Well, it does mine anyway.....

-BarryM Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener
As we all know, a decent clear varnish is an absolute must have. As is a good top coat and base coat. And we all enjoy a nail hardener. So naturally having all four in one for about three quid, how am I actually meant to say no to that? It dries super super quick, and it's well glossy aswell. 

That's it really. 
Ace.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment