Friday 1 July 2011

Happy 4th Of July!!

Hey, hey! I've been checking my stats, and it seems a lot of you guys are from America. Which is amazing to me! So I thought I'd do something jazzy for Independence Day, and here it is - 


And heeere is how I did it - 

Colours - 
- Chanel - 459 White Satin
- Barry M - 291 Cobalt Blue
- Barry M - 262 Bright Red

- Two base coats.
- I had to use 3 coats of the white as it's the only one I have, and it's quite translucent. For this look I wanted it to be quite opaque. 
- I bought some star shaped stickers from WHSmiths for about £1.50 and used to French Manicure tips from Boots - 


- Once the white is dry I stuck a small star and a manicure tip to each finger like so -


- You want the white to be dry, as when you peel the stickers off you don't want them to take the varnish with them!
- I then painted over the star up to the tip with the blue.
- Spray of Quick Dry.
- The blue also wants to be dry once you peel the stickers off to keep the lines sharp - 


- I then painted the tip with red.
- Top coat.

- DONE!

I hope you enjoy guys!

And happy 4th of July!!

WN x




No comments:

Post a Comment