Sunday 28 August 2011

Time For Teal

Those of you who follow me on twitter (@WellNailed), will know that I have been searching for a teal varnish, and I found one!! It's from Boots No7 Range, it's called Totally Teal, and it looks like this - 



It costs £7, but I had my £5 voucher so it was only £2! Bargain! This is with two coats. It's such a gorgeous colour! Perfect for the Autumn transition too. 
A lot of people either love or hate teal, bit of a marmite effect!! But I absolutely love it!!!
Now, being me, I can't just leave a plain colour on my nails, so I painted them to look like fish scales - 



Obviously.
I used a little dotting tool like a pencil to just draw the design on.
The colour is Barry M 288 Silver.

That's it for this one really! I just wanted to share my fabulous new purchase.

'Till next time...

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment