Friday 9 September 2011

e.l.f. Magic

So this week my first ever (I am ashamed to say!) e.l.f cosmetics order came in the post, and I cannot tell you how much I am impressed with their products.
The majority of the products cost only £1.50! If, like me, you are a bit skeptical as to the quality of the products, please just try them you will be very pleasantly surprised!!!


Now, as I'd never tried e.l.f before, I only placed a small(ish!) order. Well small in cost anyway!


And, without further ado, here are the nail varnishes I got - 



I binged on red.
The colours from left to right are - Red Velvet, Cranberry and Burgundy. I also got their Matte Finisher which is, obviously, a matte top coat.

Here is what they look like - 


This is with two coats of each, and the colours are in the same order left to right.
As you can see they are absolutely beautiful!
They all have a lovely subtle glitter running through them, and just go on like a dream.

Ofcourse, I also used the matte top coat on all of them - 



I know, it's fabulous. I must say, I wasn't expecting great things from e.l.f (sorry guys!!), but I am now 100% converted!!

All the varnished cost £1.50.

Thanks for coming, see you Monday ;)

Also, go to www.eyeslipsface.co.uk for bargains galore!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment