Sunday 11 September 2011

Ladybirds!

So, I thought we'd have a bit of fun today at WellNailed because, after all, that's what we're all about. As you may of guessed from the title of this post, I did Ladybirds - 



So cute!

The colours I used for this look are all Barry M 
- 262 Bright Red
- 47 Black
- 66 Matt White

- To begin, two basecoats and then two coats of red - 


- Next, using a small brush from my set off ebay, I painted the black detail down the middle of my nails - 


- Then came the spots, using a dotting tool - 


- And finally, the white spots for eyes
- Top coat to seal.

Don't forget, you don't need dotting tools for this kind of thing. You can use anything, from a hair grip to a toothpick!

I love doing this kind of look, just lots of fun!!

Hope you all enjoy ;) 
See you next time,

WN x

2 comments:

  1. Ladybirds! my all-time favourite creepy crawly mini-beast, going to have a lot of fun trying this tonight :) loving the creativity of your posts WN, is nice there are ideas out there that aren't ordinary for people who like being a bit kooky, is properly nail art. Right! now to hunt for a toothpick or other tiny implement.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!
    I'm glad you enjoy :)
    WN x

    ReplyDelete