Sunday 25 September 2011

Too Graphic?

Today, we're going a bit abstract, a bit graphic-y!
I've not really tried anything like this before, but I think they turned out alright for a first attempt! - 



I used only the two colours for this, Color Trend Colour Me Pretty Nail Polish in Surf and Barry M 161 Vivid Purple.

- Basecoats to start with
- Then I needed four coats of the Surf to get it opaque - 


- Even with four coats, it's not quite as opaque as I'd like, but I'm not gonna moan for 99p!
- Next just take a small, thin, brush and paint the stripes on in whatever pattern takes your fancy.
- Top coat to end.

So easy! 
I love that something so easy as putting a few stripes of colour on your nail can give such a cool, and individual effect. 

Happy experimenting!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment