Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 1 : Abstract America

No other inspiration for this one apart from the colours of the flag, obviously!
Here's what I came up with - 


I used Barry M colours, 66 Matt White, 262 Bright Red, 291 Cobalt Blue.
So lets get started- 

- Basecoats, obviously.
- Then two coats of the white - 


- You all know how much I love this one!
- Then, using a small nail art brush I painted on the red - 


- Then, using a similar brush, I added the blue. 
- Top coat to end.

A nice easy one to ease you in with! I'm kidding, they're all going to be easy :)
See you tomorrow for round two......

WN x

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this and the fact none of the nails have to look alike. I always have difficulty getting my right hand to look as good as my left lol. I'll definitely be trying this one! :) Cx

    ReplyDelete