Monday 3 October 2011

Ggggrrrr?

So I wanted to do something along the lines of zebra stripes or tiger stripes or whatever animal has stripes, stripes. Never tried it before!! But here are my efforts - 



Not too bad for my first go, I don't think!!!! 

As you can see, I didn't pick conventional colours, but then, I don't have to! 
The colours I used were both Barry M 317 Blue Moon and 303 Bright Purple.

- So, two basecoats to begin
- Then, two coats of the gorgeous blue - 


- I don't know if you can see but the blue is a tad streaky, but it's not that big an issue as we're painting on top.
- Next, using a small brush, I painted the stripes. I started at the edge of my nail and painted towards the middle.
- Finish with a top coat.

Done, and done. 
Have fun with this one kids, mix up your colours, go for glitter anything that takes your fancy!

See you after :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment