Sunday 23 October 2011

Halloween Cobwebs

It's that time of year again! Halloween is probably my favourite day of the year, next to my birthday obviously.
So this week I'm gonna do you a few Halloween inspired looks, the first of which is cobwebs. They didn't turn out quite as I envisioned in my head, but hey, first time experiment an all that!!! Here they are anyway - 



Just two colours for this one. Both Barry M 47 Black and 288 Silver. 

- Two basecoats to start
- Then three coats of the silver - 


- I've not worn this for a while and I forgot that I actually love it!
- Next I drew on a star shape in the black with a thin nail art brush - 


- Then using a small dotting tool, I drew on the final detail to complete the web
- Top coat to seal

- I laso added a coat of 264 Pink Iridescent from Barry M which looks like so - 


- Really like the effect just that little bit of glitter has! I think it finishes off the look quite nicely.

Done and done. Quite fiddly, but a great effect I feel!
See you next time :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment