Wednesday 26 October 2011

Halloween Pumpkins

Obviously had to do pumpkins didn't I?!!
I will say, if you're short on patients or time, this ones probably not for you.... ;)
Here's my attempt at everyone's favourite Halloween fruit - 




Pretty cool :)

Three colours for this one Nails Inc, Ibiza Orange, Barry M 301 Block Orange and 47 Black.

- So, two basecoats to begin
- Two coats of the Nails Inc orange
- Next, using a thin nail art brush, I painted curved stripes down my nails in the Barry M orange - 


- I did this as I wanted to give a bit of dimension to the look as opposed to just a flat orange colour
- Then, I used a small nail art brush to create the lantern faces.
- Top coat to finish off.

I really like how these turned out. I think the stripes are really subtle but make the look extra special! 

Hope you enjoy and I'll see you all Friday......

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment