Wednesday 16 November 2011

Going Neon

So, to get closer to completing my Barry M collection, I recently purchased their three neon shades, Neon Pink, Neon Green and Neon Yellow.
I'd love for them to bring out an orange or a blue. Maybe a purple......
Anyway, they've been looking at me for a while so I had to have a play around with them and here is what happened - 



I love, love the finish of these colours. A slightly iridescent effect. Just beautiful! I must admit, I do think neon have their place and time.... I'm not a big fan of them for general day to day, but hey, that's just me :)


I used three different sized dotting tools for these, and just moved from large to small from the outside to the middle of the nail. It's as simple as peas.


See you next time!


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment