Friday 18 November 2011

Review : Paul & Joe

I'd been aware of Paul & Joe polishes for a while without realising it! I first came across them in a YouTube tutorial yonks ago. I first thought the bottle was beautiful, but then forgot about it for a bit. Then, just doing the rounds online, I stumbled upon them again, and lo and behold, I made my first ever Paul & Joe purchase!  

Here's the polish I got - 



I got mine from a boutique and it cost £12.95, but I do believe Asos has them for £10.50. I must say I would pay that just for the packaging. I think they put so much effort and time into making their products look beautiful, they are more than worth the extra few quid. This polish is No. 18 from the 'Manhattan' collection and is called 'The City Never Sleeps'. You can view the collection here - http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com/en/creation/11au/manhattan.html

Here it is in all it's glory - 


So pretty! A rich purple/blue with red and blue sparkles. This is with two coats and a top coat. And if I'm not mistaken, it has a rather lovely fruity scent too...


I'm keeping this on tonight, as I have a partaay to go to!
Have a fabulous weekend :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment