Monday 21 November 2011

You're In The Army Now

The clue's in the title really.
Thought I'd go for a bit camouflage today. Well obviously, I mean what else was I gonna do today really?


So anyway, here they are - 




Four colours for this look, Dior 219 Safari Beige, Miss Sporty Khaki Force, Barry M 299 Racing Green and 129 Chocolate Brown.


Really super duper easy, this look.


- Basecoats to begin
- Next two layers of the Dior. Such a perfect nude for that 'mannequin hand' look
- Then I just took each of the other three colours in turn, and dotted them on top
- I used e.l.f Matte Finisher for the top coat


I love the Racing Green in this, I think it kinda makes what could be a big ball of gross a bit more girly and a bit sparkly I guess, anyway, told you it was easy!


Hope you enjoy :)


WN x


  

No comments:

Post a Comment