Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Holly

Had to be really didn't it!!


I can't believe that this is my last one before Christmas :D:D
I also can't believe that when I started this festive series, you could have painted me green and called me the Grinch! Things have most definitely turned around since then :)


Anyway......here are my final Christmas nails - 




I had to use my new China Glaze set for this! Holly Day and Winter Berry, and I also used Barry M 320 Gold foil and 289 Gold.


- Basecoats obvioulsy
- Then one coat of the gold foil followed by one coat of the gold. I added to gold over the foil as it has teeny bits of glitter in and the more the merrier at christmas!
- Next I added the berries, using none other than Winter Berry from CG and a small dotting tool. I added the rhinestones to my ring finger because it's Christmas and I wanted to :)
- Nest I added to Holly leaves using Holly Day and and a small nail art brush.
- Top coat to finish.


These are probably my fave's from the series, but you all know I'm biased towards things with the same name as me! Not the easiest, but totally worth it :):)


That's it from me, I'll see you all next week.


And I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!!


WN xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment