Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Snow!

So, it's not looking promising for a white Christmas :( But I decided that if it wont snow in real life, it can snow on my nails! - 




Didn't clean up my thumb very well!!!! Only two polishes :O I used Barry M 306 Blueberry Ice Cream and 17 Nail Tip Whitener.


- Basecoats to start
- Then I just used one coat of the blue, as I found it really opaque anyway, and most of it will get covered by the white
- Next, I sponged the white on to create the gradient (ish!). I'm obviously not very good at those yet!
- To finish the look I added the rhinestones to give a bit of Christmas sparkle :)
- Top coat to seal.


I love these. Easy and not very fussy but lovely for this time of year!


Hop you enjoy, see you Friday for the last one before the big day!


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment