Wednesday 28 December 2011

NYE Part 1

Today's nails are a New Years Eve kind of fireworks ish look! Basically I used fireworks as my inspiration, but it was just a good excuse to play with foils and glitters! Here are the nails - 


 


I used loadsa colours! Chanel Black Pearl as the base colour. Then Barry M 319 Silver Foil and an exclusive to Superdrug Lilac Foil. I also used 150 Red Glitter, 297 Blue Glitter and 298 Green Glitter. I also used No7 Milan which is the pink glitter.


- Basecoats to start
- Then three coats of the base colour.
- Next I basically just made patterns with the foils and glitters using a dotting tool!
- Top coat to seal it all in.


I think my favourite design is the ring finger, as it's most simple yet most effective.


Here's a swatch of Black pearl on it's own because I think it deserves one - 



See you Friday :)


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment