Thursday 8 December 2011

Review : China Glaze

I wasn't going to do this today, but I just got so excited when I came home to a little box on my doorstep, I couldn't help myself!!!
As my name is Holly, I get super carried away when I see a nail polish called 'Holly' I must own it.
I've wanted to get my hands on some China Glaze for a while, but I could not decide what colours to get! So when I saw this Christmas gift set I bought it in a heartbeat :)
The set it called 'Holly Bear-y' and it comes like this - 



How cute is that?!
Two full size polishes and a little Holly bear gift, I just love it.
Close up of the polishes - 




On the left is Winter Berry and on the right is Holly Day. Argh!
Here they are swatched - 



Winter Berry


Winter Berry


Holly Day


Holly Day


I've decided that I actually love China Glaze. So there ;)


This set cost me £9.95 and I found it on good old Amazon.
Have a fabulous weekend guys!


See you Monday,


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment