Sunday 15 January 2012

Award Season - Golden Globes

Every year I get more and more excited about award season! I mainly like the bit where E! judges everyone's outfits... ;)


English time, the Golden Globes were on at about 2am this morning! So I've recorded it all on Sky+ and I'm going to cosy up and watch it this afternoon.


So I thought I'd do some nails - 




I used NARS Kismet and Barry M 47 Black and 320 Gold Foil. I also used some of the stickers from my last post.

- Start of with the basecoats
- Then three coats of the glorious NARS.
- I then painted the gold foil round the edges to make the rough shape of the Globe trophy
- I also used the foil for the dots.
- Next I drew around the shape in the black using the dotting tool.
- Finally I added the stars and a top coat.


Did you watch the awards? I'm off to go put them on now :):)


Hope you like the look,


See you next time,


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment