Monday 23 January 2012

Review and Swatches : Nicki Minaj for OPI

I thought today, that I would combine a review on OPI and some swatches from the Nicki Minaj for OPI collection! As I'm poor, I couldn't afford all six full size polished from the collection, so I got this gorgeous little set of mini's from beautybay.com for £12.75 - 




Each bottle is 3.75ml, which is enough to be fair, if you're like me and NEVER finish polishes!

The colours from left to right are - Did It On 'Em, Fly, Pink Friday and Metallic 4 Life.

Here come the swatches - 


Did It On 'Em - Lovely lime colour. Not unlike Lime from Barry M. I found the formula left the polish a bit patchy on my nails. Three coats.


Fly - Somewhere between a turquoise and a teal! Better, more solid coverage. Favourite of the four :) Three coats.


Pink Friday - Again, not too impressed with the formula of this one. But gorgeous colour non the less!! Three coats.


Metallic 4 Life - Love this one! Black base with silver glitter. All different size glitter particles, which gives it the most fabulous finish. Three coats, and I also recommend two top coats for this.

Overall, I'm quite liking OPI. Huge selection of colours too, which is fab. You can find something out the ordinary! Not yet 100% conviced they're worth the £10.50 full size price tag. I'll keep you posted! But I love the mini sets for a taster :)

Hope you enjoy today's post!

See you next time,

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment