Friday 13 January 2012

Spring Flowers

Now everyone's forgotten about Christmas and gotten over their New Year hangovers, it's time to look to spring! I must say I'm loving some of the nail colours emerging for spring. Really fresh and pretty.
Check out Vogue UK's Spring nails page here.

It was also a good excuse for me to use these stickers I've had hanging around for months - 




I think they were about £5 from Boots, but it's been so long since I bought them!!!

Here are my nails - 


I used Barry M 137 Lime Green as my base.

- Basecoats to start
- Then FOUR(!) coats of the lime. To be brutally honest, I don't like the formula of this polish. But I think that's because most other Barry M's have such a great two coat formula, I just wasn't expecting to have to use four!
- Next, using tweezers, I placed the stickers over the lime.
- Two top coats to hold them all in!

These nails just make me happy! Great cure for the winter blues :)
A little bit time consuming but nothing to really moan about.

Hope you like these floral lovelies :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment