Wednesday 8 February 2012

Paul & Joe SS12 - Kitten Collection

Mostly, I'm excited about the packaging of this collection!! Obviously the products are fabulous too...... Check out the collection on the Paul&Joe website.


I just think the whole thing is genius. So cute, and they've obviously put a lot of thought and creativity into the collection and it shows!


After splashing on all three Chanel spring polishes, I could only afford the one, so I went for 026 - Kitten Claws. A beautiful dusty pink creme.


Here come the pictures!!!!




How cute is the 'miaow'!!





I used two coats int he pictures, and as you can see, there's a little bit of patchy-ness, but I'm sure with another coat they would've been just fine. This polish also has that lov-er-ly scent that is such a nice touch!

Er, so basically, I really like this polish, and because of the presentation, the rest of the collection too! (Did you see the kitty blusher sticks?!?!)

Hope you enjoy, and I'll see you Friday :)

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment