Wednesday 15 February 2012

Review : Cult Nails

The thing I love most about blogging, is that I get introduced to so many brands that I've never heard of before. From big to little, I love making new discoveries! One of my favourites, by far, has got to be Cult Nails. An independent, the brain-child of blogger Maria at R3daily.com


Cult nails recently celebrated it''s 1st birthday :D And as a treat, all postage was free all over the world! As Cult is only available from the U.S at the mo, I jumped at the chance and bought three - 



From left to right - Let Me Fly, Awakening, Iconic.

All swatches are without top and base coats.


Let Me Fly


Let Me Fly is a beautiful Sky blue with little silver glitter particles. I hate removing glitter polishes, but this was so easy and came off nearly almost as easily as a creme! Love it. Three coats.


Awakening


Awakening is a hypnotising inky blue creme. I don't really have much to say about this colour, apart from that, for me, it's a special one. Three coats.


Iconic


Iconic is a deep berry pink/red with teeny gold glitter particles and flakies. Er, so it's beautiful. It's a gift that keeps on giving :) Two coats.

These polishes glide on like a dream, and the finish is just incredible. They feel like a top end luxury polish to wear. I would absolutely recommend Cult Nails to anyone. Polishes are priced at $10 USD each, which comes out at about £8 GPB. You can get them at cultnails.com.

In summary, me like.

See ya Friday!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment