Friday 16 March 2012

Shiny Happy Nails :)

So, I bought one of those packs of fimo canes off Amazon, time ago, and I finally got round to playing with them.


Unfortunately, they didn't come with a blade but I just used a kitchen knife!
I've never cut any before, so they're a lil' on the thick side......


Anywhoooo here's what happened - 



So easy! I used Barry M 296 Coral as the base colour.

Basically what happened was, I did my basecoats, then one coat of coral on every nail. Then, one nail at a time, I added a second coat of coral, and while it was still wet stuck on the fimo slices. I did two top coats to to make sure it's all covered and sealed in.

Not the most exciting nails, but they did cheer me right up :)

Hope you enjoy.

Have a fabulous weekend!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment