Wednesday 14 March 2012

Swatch : Chanel - Paradoxal

Yet another bargain from Buyapowa!! 


I've always wanted Paradoxal, so when it came up I was straight in there :)


Here come some pictures - 



These first two pictures are taken in natural light - 



These next few are taken with flash to showcase the beautiful purple shimmery undertone - 




Paradoxal has a fabulous grey/purple creme base with the vivid purple shimmer running through it. The shimmer only really comes through when the light is on it, which I actually really like as it transforms the polish. 

It's quite an unusual colour. There are similar dupes around, but I am a bit of a purist when it comes to Chanel, so (if I can afford it!!!!!!) I'll go for the real thing :) 

I hope you enjoy and I'll see ya Friday.....

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment