Friday 4 May 2012

Review : Barry M Magnetic Nail Paints

Those of you who regularly check out my blog, will know that I LOVE Barry M! I just think for £2.99 a pop and the huge range of colours you just can't go wrong :)


So when I heard that they were releasing a number of new colours I obviously bought them all! As well as new standard Nail Paints, Barry M have also brought out a range of four magnetics, which is what I'm showing ya today.


Lets start with some piccies - 



L-R 326 Dark Silver; 327 Burgundy; 328 Blue and 329 Violet


326 Dark Silver


326 Dark Silver


327 Burgundy


327 Burgundy


328 Blue


328 Blue


329 Violet


329 Violet

The thing I love the most about these, is that each colour comes with a different magnet, so you can switch up you colour and designs. They cost £4.99 each and I think that is a real bargain, as you can spend so much more and then more again for different magnets! 

The instuctions from www.barrym.com - 

How to:
1. Apply a base coat and once dry a single coat of your magnetic nail paint.
2. Once dry... work with one nail at a time by applying the second coat of the magentic nail paint and immediately (while the nail paint is still wet) hover the magnet over the nail using the cap’s ridge as your guide.
3. Hover the magnet for at least 5 to 10 seconds (being careful not to touch the nail with the magnet).
Watch the nail effect work in an instant!

Amazingly, they work like this too! I sometimes find that instructions on products can just be total BS ;)
As with all other Barry M's they apply beautifully and the colours are really beautiful on their own as well as with the magnet effect. 
I will always recommend Barry M to others and it's no different with their Magnetic Nail Paints! 

Hope you enjoy and have a fabulous weekend :)

WN x

3 comments:

  1. Oo, fantastic! Since I saw these in Superdrug a few weeks back, I've been waiting on someone to do a review on them. That burgandy one looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm glad you like! It is super pretty :) The magnet on the blue one is my favourite pattern! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good, but I'm sooo rubbish at doing magnetic nails! I've got some of the 17 ones and I just can not get the hang of applying it. Its probably just user error or just keep persevering lol x :-)

    ReplyDelete