Wednesday 13 June 2012

Review : Bourjois - Magic Nail Polish Remover

I don't have a polish or a mani for you today, I have a remover. This product is new from Bourjois and is called Magic Nail Polish Remover.


Here it is - 





So, the premise of this remover is that you dip your nail in, twist and off comes your nail polish. 


Taken from the Bourjois website - 



MAGIC NAIL POLISH REMOVER

INSTANTLY REMOVES NAIL POLISH. 1 SECOND PER NAIL*, WITHOUT COTTON WOOL!

Abra-cadabra!!!
Magic in a pot!
Nail polish is instantly removed with the touch of a magic wand!
For each nail, simply Dip-Twist-Remove in 1 second without any cotton wool.
Your nails will be polish-free in just 1 second*!
Plus, its red berry and vanilla fragrance leaves nails delicately scented.
And…it’s good for my nails!
- Acetone-free formula - gentle on nails and cuticles
- Enriched with nourishing sweet almond oil
- Paraben-free
- Dermatologically tested




Well, I must say that I really am super impressed with this product!! 


I'm not gonna tell you that it removes polish in one second but it takes three seconds tops, and removes all traces of varnish. I used this in between swatching the Chanel polishes from my last post, and it worked an absolute treat. 


It didn't dry out my skin at all, and it smells really amazing too!


One thing I will say is that the texture of the foam against my nail kinda makes me cringe, but it's over before you know it!


Honestly, I can't say enough nice things about this.


The Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover costs £4.99 and I bought mine from Boots. 


I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you Friday :-)


WN x

3 comments:

  1. I'm never too keen on Acetone-free formulas, but I'll have to give this one a go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tired this with a glitter nail varnish? I would love it if they come up with a formula that made removing glitter more bearable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have and I am really impressed! Still not my favourite activity obviously but much less painful :-) x

      Delete