Monday 9 July 2012

Review : Marks & Spencer - Limited Collection

I have heard so so so many great things about the new Limited Collection cosmetics range from Marks & Spencers that when I found myself browsing last week, I just HAD to buy some polish :-) I was with my mum, so obvs it's her fault....


The colour I bought is Lilac, and it goes a little something like this - 





Lilac is a super pretty, well, lilac really with a gold shimmer running through. Lovely and build-able, I have two coats on here, but it's still a wee bit too sheer for me. I'm an opaque gurl ;-)


I really like this and I'm proper impressed, I must say!


Polishes come in 25 great shades and cost £3.50 each. Erm, bargain. Check 'em on the M+S website HERE!

Hope you enjoy,


See ya soon!


WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment