Wednesday 25 July 2012

WAH Look #1 - Leopard

If you caught my Last Blog, you'll know that I am embarking on a bit of a challenge! Basically, I'm trying out the 25 step-by-step looks from the WAH Nails Book of Nail Art!


I'm super excited about this, so lets just crack on :-D


The first look is Leopard. Everyone loves a good leopard nail, and here it is WAH styleeee - 



*Picture taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


*Picture taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


For my nails, I used all Barry M's - 304 Mint Green, 66 Matt White and 47 Black. 

I don't own proper striper polishes or the Models Own Nail Art pens. Mainly 'cos I'm a pauper! But I just used nail art brushes for this look. 

I'm well impressed with myself! 

I must say not a bad start to the challenge :-)
Enough blowing my own trumpet. 

I hope you like these, and I will see you Friday!

WN x

1 comment: