Thursday 30 August 2012

WAH Look #13 - Shatter

I always forget about my shatter polishes, but once I use them I remember why I love 'em.
I suppose I got a bit bored, and new things come along and they just end up collecting dust in my Spice Racks!

This is another look that I wasn't sure about when I saw it on the book. I thought that everyone had sort of got over shatter, but like the last mani, I loved it once on the nail.


*Photo taken from the WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


*Photo taken from the WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*



Before the shatter top coat.


Doesn't the shatter coat hide a multitude of sins!!!
For these I used Barry M 295 Turquoise and Illamasqua Rare. The shatter top coat is Barry M also, but soooo many companies do them now.

I really enjoyed wearing these.
And I promise to try use some different colours, I feel like I'm using the same ones over and over!

Hope you like and I'll see ya next time,

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment