Saturday 11 August 2012

WAH Look #6 - Camouflage

Time for look six from the WAH book! This mani looks like it should be kinda easy but is actually deceptively difficult. As it says in the book "looks random, but actually isn't".

Look six, is Camouflage - 


*Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*


*Photo taken from The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid*



I'm sorry about the awful clean up job! I thought I'd done well but they look crappy in the pictures :-( Obviously need an eye test!

This mani calls for a neon yellow base, so I had to use my Illamasqua Rare! I used Barry M 272 Shocking Pink and 2921 Cobalt Blue for the camo detail.

I hope you like these and you're having a fab weekend!

See you Monday (hopefully!).

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment