Friday 21 September 2012

Swatches - Models Own Mirror Ball Collection

There has been soooo much buzz about these polishes and since I bought them I can 100% see why!!

Ever since the success of Ibiza Mix from the Hed Kandi collaboration, I thought they wouldn't be able to stop there! I think Models Own have pretty much nailed it here - 


From left to right - Freak Out!, Hot Stuff, Disco Inferno, Boogie Nights and Dancing Queen.

Freak Out! over Chanel Suspiscious -





Hot Stuff over Cult Nails Awakening - 





Disco Inferno over Illamsqua Smash - 





Boogie Nights over Barry M 134 Yellow - 





Dancing Queen over Barry M 1A Red Wine - 





All swatches have three coats of Models Own polish over base colour with Collection top coat.

I can't pick a favourite here. I usually find that there is one stand out polish from a collection that I fall in love with but I just can't choose!

Polishes cost £5 each or you can purchase the box set where you get all five and a top coat for £20.
Or you can do what I did and buy them individually and get £7 off when you buy five polishes on Modelsownit.com.

I hope you like these even a little bit as much as I do!!

Have a fabulous weekend ♥

WN x

3 comments:

  1. I was lusting over these so bad, now i've seen your swatches I need them even more!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grumpy about these, I can't find them in my local boots and it's annoying me! I've been told to wait until some point in october, I need them now (hot stuff & boogie nights). Grr!

    ReplyDelete