Tuesday 23 October 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

As I hope you're all aware, October is the official Breast Cancer Awareness month!!

So, boys and girls, it's time to check ya boobs. And if you don't fancy it, get your fella to check 'em for you   ;-) Go to Breastcancercare.org.uk for more information.

Here are some pretty pink nails - 


I added Chanel Suspicious to the tips and to paint the ribbons, and then I used Barry M 273 Raspberry to create the shadows.

The base is Models own Northern Lights over Paul & Joe 026.
I swatched the Models Own Wonderland collection yesterday - HERE 

On a serious note, please will you all go and check your breasts!!
If you're worried, or unsure go to your GP straight away. And if you feel too embarrassed always remember, THEY'VE SEEN A WHOLE LOT WORSE THAN YOUR BOOBS!

I hope you like these nails, and I hope you all go for a good feel,

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment