Monday 8 October 2012

MUA Nail Constellations in Scorpio

Everybody loves a good caviar mani, right!
Want the Ciate effect for a fraction of the price? Of course you do!
Well MUA have recently brought out their Nail Constellations for only £3, and here is Scorpio - 




Pretty.

This kind of mani is definitely for a one off night out or special occasion! The beads start to come off and dull in colour after a day or so, and they're a bit of a pain in the arse to get back in the bottle, but for 3 quid you're not getting any complaints from me!

There are currently five in the collection - Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Pisces and Gemini. And I got Scorpio 'cos, well, I am one :-)

I bought mine online at Muastore.co.uk/

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya next time,

WN x

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I'll probably get these when they bring out my star sign!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the look of this. I wonder when they'll bring out one in virgo for me!

    What colour is it that you have on your other nails?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Tis called Noir Emerald by Avon and its actually quite a bit greener than it looks in the piccies! x

      Delete