Friday 12 October 2012

Review - Nails Inc (Colour Collection bargain!)

Remember the W7 Metallic Planets bargain collection from TkMaxx?
I found another :-)

This set of four Nails Inc has a retail price of £44, and only cost me £12.99!
Bearing in mind Nails Inc polishes are £11 each rrp, I was never gonna not buy this set!




Colours from L-R are - Westminster, Hampstead Gardens, Old Park Lane and New King's Road


Westminster


Westminster is just a really ace bright purple creme. Not unique, but still beautiful. Two coats.

I also feel I should apologise for the colour of my fingers in these piccies, but to get the purple to photograph true to colour, I had to play with my camera settings and now it looks like I have jaundice.


Hampstead Gardens


Hampstead Gardens is a mustard yellow creme. I actually love this colour! It's one of those 'pretty ugly' colours which I don't know about you, but I really like them! Two coats.


Old Park Lane



Old Park Lane is, well I don't really know. It's kinda metallic bronze but has this super pretty pink undertone. More original than the others, and only one coat!


New King's Road


New King's Road is a navy creme with gold glitter particles in. There are also flashes of green, pink and blue in the glitter which make the polish really dimensional which is awesome. Two coats.

Me like this set, and I can't decide on a favourite! Which one do you like most?

As for Nails Inc as a brand, I think they are worth the £11 price tag. Sometimes you find a brand where the price is so ridiculous and you think, I could get these colours for £3, or the formula is awful, but for Nails Inc, I think they've got the right mix of quality and originality.

They are expensive, but go on.....treat yourself!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone :-)

WN x

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love TK Maxx! Great buy Gorgeous colours!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete