Saturday 24 November 2012

Eclats Du Soir De Chanel

Today, I have the one and only nail polish form the Chanel Christmas collection - Eclats Du Soir De Chanel. 
Polish is named 'Malice' and is a deep red shimmer. Perfect for this time of year.

I've got to say, I'm a teeny bit glad Chanel only included the one polish in this collection! A tad easier on the wallet, but on the other hand, I always love their collections.

Anyway, on to the beauty that we're all here for! 



Malice is a warm cranberry red, packed full of shimmer. Opaque in two coats. Well it was opaque in one, but streaky. It needs two if your after that smooth even coverage, which we all are! This isn't the most unique colour ever, obviously, but beautiful non the less. 

Malice costs £18 and I bought mine from Debenhams, as per!! 

Now the moment we all know is coming The Man With The Golden Gun Top Coat!


How amazing is that for Christmas!

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.

WN

P.S apologies for my index nail, we had breakage :-(

2 comments: