Wednesday 14 November 2012

Review - Nubar

Nubar is one of those brands that i keep meaning to get round to trying but something always comes up. (Usual a new Chanel collex!)

Anyway, I finally got to it. My first ever Nubar polish, and I could not be more excited about it!

The polish I bought is called Reclaim, and it goes a little something like this - 




Macro with flash


Reclaim is also my first ever holographic polish so I had a two fold level of giddiness over this one!
I hope I captured it well, and did it justice, what do you think?

In the photos I am wearing two coats.

The polish itself is absolutely glorious. I wasn't sure what to expect, formula wise, with it, a - being a new brand to me, and b - being a holo, but I must say I am very impressed with Nubar, and I predict a lot more of them in my future!

Very easy to work with, no dragging, no patchy-ness, pretty brilliant to be honest.

Reclaim from Nubar cost me £6.95 from Beautybay.com/

I hope you enjoy today's blog, and I'll see you again soon,

WN x

1 comment: