Wednesday 16 January 2013

Review - INGLOT

First of all, this is my 200th blog! WHAT?! 

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that has ever read my blog, follows me on twitter, subscribes... I wouldn't keep doing this if it wasn't for you lot!! So thank you loads xxx

Those of you who follow me on the Twitter, you may remember that a few months ago, I went to N.Ireland for my cousins wedding.
Whilst I was there, I did the obligatory shop round a new city, and I was so excited to find an actual Inglot shop in Belfast!

All I know of Inglot, is what I've learned from YouTube beauty guru's who use their Freedom System eye shadows. Which look amazing by the way! So when I came across the store I just had to check out the nail colours and I was not disappointed.. 

The Range of Colours is so varied and has a great depth, it was so hard to choose which ones I wanted!

I managed to pick two shades in the end -

The first is number 315, a pale iridescent blue top coat - 






Here, I have layered 315 over two coats of Chanel Blue Boy. 

The second Inglot polish I bought was number 203, a flakie!






Here, I have layered 203 over two coats of Illamasqua Smash. 

I'm really happy with my Inglot choices. I'm getting more and more into polishes that transform existing colours to produce something new and these two really do that! 

As for the brand, I am super impressed with my products. The quality is lovely, and I will definitely be purchasing more Inglot!! The staff were also really friendly and helpful in the store too, which always makes me more inclined to make a purchase.

Nail Enamels cost £8.00 each. Check out the full range at Inglotcosmetics.com

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment