Monday 13 May 2013

Mavala - Bamako (with Sparkling Blue)

I actually love a bit of Mavala, and I think they're one of the most underrated brands in the polish world. The range of not only colours, but treatments and tools is huge and has become a firm favourite of mine over the years :)

Anyway, enough fan-girling, today I have a polish from the latest collection for SS13 'Chilli and Spice' to show you called Bamako - 





Bamako is described as a 'mysterious emerald green'! I love this colour so hard. I'm wearing two glorious coats in the photos. 

When I bought Bamako, I had an accident and bought Sparkling Blue by Mavala also. Oops! Sparkling Blue is a 'dazzling top coat' from the Show Time Collection of Winter 2011.

Here's an accent nail and a macro shot - 



Part of the attraction for me is that Mavala polishes are only 5ml, and for those (like me) that never actually finish nail polishes, this saves on waste and the emotional times of having to throw out horrid old polishes!

Both cost £4.00 and are from Beautybay.com

And you can check out Mavala HERE.

WN x

2 comments: