Monday 20 May 2013

Orly - High on Hope

I managed to buy two polishes from Orly's 'Hope & Freedom Fest' collection without even knowing it. Talk about a happy accident! You can check out my review of Boho Bonnet HERE, but today I have High on Hope to share with you - 




High on Hope is a 'luscious navy with a twist of purple shimmer', and I think it also has a bronze shift to the shimmer as well.

I am wearing three coats on the pics, and I think that the formula is so nice. Obvs I'd prefer less coats as it'd take less time to do my mani, however it doesn't bother me too much as you get an amazing 18ml of product from Orly, and I'm never gonna get through all that!

Polish cost £7.50 and, you guessed it, it's from Beautybay.com!

WN x

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I tried orly for the first time today and now think its the best thing since sliced bread lol!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it hun :) I know, they're a firm favourite of mine! x

    ReplyDelete