Wednesday 26 June 2013

Chanel Summer 2013 - L’ĒTĒ PAPILLON DE CHANEL

This post is coming a little later than anticipated, but I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to make sure my swatches could be the best I could make them. I desperately wanted to do these polishes justice!

Today I have the latest collection from Chanel for Summer 2013 to share - L'Ete Papillon De Chanel.

There are three Nail Colours included in this collection, so lets get started - 



Le Vernis 647 Lilis -




Lilis is a bright coral creme, which dries slightly darker than it looks in the bottle. Nothing too out the ordinary, but still gorgeous and the formula is fantastic. Two coats.

Le Vernis 657 Azure - 





Azure is a light aqua blue with a darker blue duo-chrome shift. Now, I am a freak for blue, so even if I wasn't an avid Chanel hoarder I'd probably have bought this anyway! So pretty and stunning in the summer sun. Two coats.


Close up of Azure, with flash.

Le Vernis 667 Bel-Argus - 





Bel-Argus is an electric blue duo-chrome with a purple shift, and is my favourite of the collection. This colour just makes me so happy! I love finding shades that make me feel that way :) Two coats here too.


Close up of Bel-Argus, with flash.

This may be the first Chanel collection, since I've been blogging anyway, that really made me feel so happy when I swatched it! I mean, I usually love the collections, don't get me wring, but this is just on another level for me!!

The colours are so lovely for summer, the mixture of metallic duo-chromes and bright creme shades is great and they really fit in beautifully with the theme of the collection. (See the press HERE)

I hope you enjoy these pics, and I'll see you next time.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment