Wednesday 17 July 2013

Essie - Sleek Stick

One of my favourite days ever is Glossybox dellivery day!! Especially when the box includes a nail product :)

In July's box, which is Seaside themed, I received a set of Essie Sleek Stick nail stickers. The design I got is number 02 Croc 'n Chic - 





Talk about Chic! I do enjoy this design. 

I've never tried Essie Sleek Stick nail stickers before, but I have tried other brands. I've got to say that these are the easiest I've tried so far. They even supply you with a little nail file for trimming the stickers once you've applied them!

I had no problems when applying these and I only had to trim one of the stickers near my cuticle, but you're lucky if the stickers fit your nail shape perfectly. 

Another excellent surprise from Glossybox :) 

Check out the Glossybox site - HERE
And Essie - HERE.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment