Thursday 4 July 2013

Mavala - Trio Box, Nude

Anyone else feel the need to buy products that come with the word 'Exclusive'?!

As you may be aware, I'm a huge fan of Beautybay.com, and last time I was there I spotted this little set by Mavala and it just so happens to be exclusive to Beauty Bay.... So obviously I needed it.

(I really must apologise for the mucky finger prints!!)


Vanilla - Ivory with a pearl finish - 






Three coats of Vanilla, and as you can see it's still not quite opaque.


Vanilla close up with flash.

Glacier - Rose pink creme - 




Two coats of Glacier.

Moon Grey - Shimmering grey - 




Two coats of Moon Grey.


Moon Grey close up with flash.

I really like this little set. I think there's a colour to suit everyone, although I wish the Vanilla shade was a bit more opaque. However it's still a lovely colour, and a perfect nude shade for me :) although I think the grey is my favourite.

Set costs £9.50 and is a Beautybay.com exclusive!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment