Wednesday 14 August 2013

e.l.f - Sea Escape + Galaxy mani!

Today, I have another of my recent e.l.f purchases to share with you, which I then turned into my first ever galaxy mani! I think it turned out ok, but you can be the judge of that! The e.l.f colour I have to show you, which then became the base colour for the galaxy is called Sea Escape - 





e.l.f polishes are £2.50 from eyeslipsface.co.uk.

For the galaxy nails, I added Provocation and Attraction by Chanel, Farit Dust by e.l.f, Old Park Lane by Nails Inc and Lilac Foil by Barry M. I used a make up sponge to add the colours, and a dotting tool to add the 'stars' - 



For saying that this is my first ever galaxy mani, I think I did ok. What do you think?

WN x

1 comment:

  1. i think they look nice. i got the sea escape recently and i was also thinking - perfect for galaxy nails! i've got to try it. the color is pretty especially out in the sun!

    ReplyDelete