Friday 18 October 2013

Models Own - Hed Kandi collection Part 2!

You may remember when Models own brought out their Hed Kandi collection (about 18 months ago) and I, among many others, went mental for them!!

Since then, they've added another two polishes to the range and that's what I have to share with you today :)


Polishes are HK06 Bora Bora (left) and HK07 Sunset Chillout




Bora Bora - I'm wearing three coats in the pictures. I love the finish of this one, it reminds me of a textured polish, something I'm currently obsessed with!




Sunset Chillout - I added one layer of Sunset Chillout to Chanel's Provocation and used two coats on it's own on my ring finger to showcase the glitter. This polish is so jam-packed with all different shapes and colours of glitter particles, if definitely lives up to the Hed Kandi name.


To see the rest of the Hed Kandi collection go HERE. Polishes are £5 each and you can buy them from Modelsownit.com

WN x


No comments:

Post a Comment