Wednesday 23 October 2013

WAH Book 2 - Downtown Girls

You may all remember that in Summer last year, WAH Nails founder Sharmadean Reid released a book inspired by her super cool nail salon in London called The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art.

The book featured 25 step-by-step guides on how to create the fabulous mani's at home and I went through the book and re-created each look.

Well, she's done it again! Book 2 is entitled 'Downtown Girls' and again features 25 awesome designs with detailed guides to follow at home.

Book 2 also contains style, hair and beauty advice. There's also tips on blogging and more. 


I've decided to do the same again and (try!) and copy each of the looks in the book. Starting on Friday, I will be posting the manicures featured in this book and I really hope I can do them justice :)

WN x

*Photo's from The WAH Nails Book Of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment