Monday 30 December 2013

WAH Look #23 - Woven

I can't believe this is that last week of my WAH Nails series!!

Just three looks to go. Amazing.
I just want to say a big thank you to anyone who has stopped by over the last few weeks, and if you're new... welcome!

Today's look is called Woven, and is a lot less time consuming as you may first think :)

Like the book says, this is just another example of how versatile monochrome colours can be.







I think my pen skills are improving slowly....!

All you will need is a black nail art pen and a white polish. I used Illamasqua Scorch.

I had a couple of minor 'blobbing' issues where I squeezed the pen a bit hard, but apart from that I'm pretty happy with these nails!

Side note - I must apologise for the yellow cuticles! It's remnants of the last look, and I didn't realise till I looked through the pictures...

Anyway! I hope you like these nails, and I'll see you Wednesday for the penultimate WAH look. I'm excited.

WN x

*Photo's from The WAH Nails Book of Downtown Girls by Sharmadean Reid*

No comments:

Post a Comment