Wednesday 22 January 2014

OPI - Tiffany Case

OPI Tiffany Case is one of the Liquid Sand textures polishes. First available in the Bond Girls: Liquid Sand collection from last year, Tiffany Case is a turquiose blue glitter with larger pale blue glitter particles.

Tiffany Case is from the film 'Diamonds Are Forever', which has probably the greatest theme tune of all time by the the fabulous Dame Shirley Bassey :)

I love it so much.

Anyway! The swatches have two coats and no top coat - 





This is the second OPI Liquid Sand polish I have tried, and I still love them and the textured trend! I can't stop touching them :)

I bought mine from Secretsales.com so unfortunately the sale is no longer available, however you can still get it from Amazon.co.uk.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment