Friday 17 January 2014

Zoya - Holly

I don't know how many of you will know this, but my actually real life name is Holly and I am on a mission to own every nail polish with 'Holly' in the name!

I first came across Zoya Holly about a year ago and never bought it. Who knows why! I'd forgotten about it to be honest until I Googled 'Holly nail polish' and there it was again. This time I made he right choice ;-)




"Zoya Nail Polish in Holly can be best described as: A rich holly green with subtle yellow tones in a luminous metallic finish. Great for giving the nails a flash of rich gem-toned color." 

*Quote from Zoya.com*

I LOVE this colour so much! Opaque in two super smooth coats. A truly gorgeous metallic emerald green. 

The finish of this colour is lovely, and I can't wait to buy some more Zoya shades and explore the range, especially the Pixie Dust range which have the textured finish!

You can check out the Zoya range at Zoya.com. I bought Holly for £10.50 from Amazon.co.uk.

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment