Monday 3 March 2014

Chanel - Coup de Coeur

This nail colour from Chanel was released on Valentines day, and is included in the new 'Le Rouge' collection. I have the official press release from Chanel HERE for your reading pleasure :-)

The nail colour is described as feminine, elegant and bold and I think those are the perfect words to describe it. 

Swatches are two coats of colour with a base and top coat.





This colour is a really lovely classical shade, which is what Chanel does best . It is slightly cooler than the pictures show, however I think they're almost exact.

The formula is wonderful and you can almost achieve complete opacity with just one coat, but it does really need two for the perfectly smooth lacquered finish.

Chanel Coup de Coeur costs £18 and I bought mine from Debenhams.

I hope you've all have a lovely weekend, and don't forget to enter the Giveaway!

WN x

No comments:

Post a Comment