Friday 14 March 2014

Chanel - Taboo

I've been dying to swatch this polish!! I bought it at the same time as I bought Coup de Coeur, but I thought I'd leave it a little while so I didn't show two Chanel's after each other :-)

Taboo is one of those polishes that you hear about on the community and when you see it for yourself it's inevitable! I had to own it.

My swatches are two coats of colour with a base and top coat.






Taboo is a glorious deep purple base full to the brim with blue and red micro glitter that gives the most amazing shimmer and depth of colour.

The formula is nice, though after one coat you think it's going to be a disaster, but the following coat gives the smooth finish that we all know and love Chanel for.

I think I love this even more because it's not a 'classic' shade that Chanel are famous for. I love how different it is :-)

Taboo costs £18 and I bought mine from Debenhams.com.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to enter my Twitter Giveaway!

Wn x

No comments:

Post a Comment